Mobility is constantly changing - planners and decision makers face new challenges every day. Upgrade your professional knowledge and learn from best practice solutions around in the world in our free online course 'Transforming Urban Mobility'!
- actively motivating experts to participate in training and further education
- demonstrating professional commitment of experts, especially with regards to employers and other partners
- providing a tested and user friendly source of information on sustainable mobility worldwide
In a self-paced, on-demand environment the participants learn about the challenges of car-centric planning and example solutions for walking, cycling, public transport and electric mobility. It is ideal to broaden your horizon on the topic, improve your e-learning skills and engage with learners from all over the world.
After successful attendence, TUMI also issues a certificate of participation.
- What impact do transportation modes have on the quality of life of cities?
- What are specifics of sustainable urban planning in the Global South?
- How can sustainable transport be considered and developed in cities?
- What role plays the Avoid-Shift-Improve approach in this?
The issuing of TUMI certificates is managed by the TUMI secretariat.
If you haven't received a certificate for the TUMI - UCL Online course, please upload the final Email/Screenshot of your completed course here and we will issue you a TUMI Certificate
Please note that the course title, the percentage of steps completed, and a form of personal identification must be visible on the screenshot. Therefore, a screenshot of the mobile version is not sufficient.
Example of the screenshot is below.