• Developed an international cohort of like-minded leaders
• Gained knowledge on international best practices and successes to help implement sustainable mobility projects in their cities
• Enhanced leadership skills
• Plans to scale up work and build support for innovative transport policy
International rising stars in transport-related mid- or early seniorlevel positions in city government, academia, or civil society.
Participants will engage in peer-to-peer mentoring, collaborative knowledge-sharing, site visits to successful projects in Sustainable Transport Award cities, managerial leadership training, and participation in workshops at the MOBILIZE summit.
The goal of the MOBILIZE Leadership Fellows is to use ITDP’s MOBILIZE sustainable transport summit as a launching pad for developing the next generation of urban transport leaders through knowledge sharing and capacity building.
• Sustainable mobility best practices, including BRT, TOD, TDM and NMT
• Leadership and Management training
• Successful project case studies