The workshop is divided into 2 sessions to achieve these diverse objectives:
• Safe access principles using role play
• Encourage collaborative planning and decision making
Functionaries and elected representatives
The program uses a "hands-on" learning approach that makes use of group exercises (role playing).
The workshop methodology builds awareness about safe access principles and suggests how to utilize them to plan a station area.
• Introduction - Improving access to mass transit stations
• Station area improvement process
• Defining a station area
• Station area planning guidelines
• Implementation and maintenance strategies
• Evaluation and performance indicators